Villa built in the 17th century
This is the oldest villa in the Borgovico neighborhood. It was built in 1615 as abbot Marco Gallio's summer house. It occupies the place Museo Gioviano used to be located in. Museo Gioviano was built in the first half of XVI century as Paolo Giovio's personal museum. The building had been Giovios' property till 1772. Nowadays it belongs to Provincia di Como.
Via Borgovico 154
Phone: +39 031 232209
More details (in Italian)
September 21 to November 19, Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am to 12.30pm and 2.30pm to 5pm.
Da 9/17/22 a 9/25/22