Built in 1931 with a bold diving platform in reinforced concrete
The current Canottieri Lario (Rowing Club) headquarters, an austere and fundamental building, was designed and built in 1931 by the engineer Gianni Mantero.
It is characterised by a large diving platform in reinforced concrete that cantilevers over the lake and which acts as a backdrop for the restaurant and panoramic terrace.
The rowing tank, large halls and a gym have also been built, as well as other complementary structures that have been added over time, all the while respecting the rationalist vocation of the initial construction.
Today there is also a sauna, a second gym and a rooftop swimming pool.
Further information (in Italian)
Viale Puecher 6
Phone: +39 031 574720 (Canottieri Lario)