Let's bloom! The Silk Museum reopensData: 08 Jul 2020
From Wednesday 15th July
On Wednesday 15th July the Silk Museum reopens, after the long closed period because of the health emergency.
The Museum will be open Tuesday to Sunday, from 3pm to 7pm
The reduced opening hours are accompanied by news, discounted fares and special events:
- Reduced fare € 7 for people living in Como;
- JumpTheLine service: you can book your entrance. Contact 031 303180 or email@example.com
- Tell me a Story (of silk): a temporary exhibition of a “secret object” from the Museum. Each object will be exhibited for two weeks; a different way to tell new amazing stories about the silk’s world
- Museum for kids: individual educational path to enjoy exploring the Museum and to learn more about school subjects
On Wednesday 15th July visitors will be given a special floral gadget.
Let’s bloom together. We are looking forward to doing it.
Security measures to enter the Museum:
- Temperature testing
- Strict requirement to wear a mask
- Dispensers of sanitizing gel along the museum path
- Limited capacity of the rooms in respect of the physical distance (the staff will give you some information about it before starting your visit)
- Icons on the floor and on the walls to remind the correct behaviour to adopt.